Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's a matter of taste

Apparently, Rocco has a taste for the finer things in life.
I mean he LITERALLY has a TASTE for the finer things in life.
Because he ate another rug yesterday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And he tried to eat one two weeks ago....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

His choice of rugs reflects his good taste and discerning eye. They were my favorite rugs.
Apparently, Rocco thinks we are people with a highly disposable income, able to replace rugs and furniture based on his appetite.
We have to address Rocco's chewing, and not sweep it under the rug.
I know this because we HAVE NO MORE RUGS to sweep under.

2 comments:

Kahla said...

Boy, he is such a handful (but so darn cute). Your blog cracks me up! I'll definitely keep checking it out!

The Amazing Trips said...

Dear Rocco:

You are a very lucky dog to be living with a family that loves you so much. I fear that if you were with any other family ... probably in the ENTIRE WORLD ... you'd find yourself on the bottom of a river wondering why there are rocks tied to your paws.

Love, Jen