Tuesday, August 28, 2007

'Cause that's how Rocco rolls

These are the toys that I just gathered from the kitchen floor. Believe me when I say that there are massive quantities of dog toys throughout our house.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Even with all his toys, this happens to be Rocco's favorite thing to chew, destroy, eat, unravel or just carry around in his mouth.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He actually chewed off and destroyed the roller from our toilet paper holder (providing him easier TP access) so now we must keep our toilet paper rolls on the window sill. Behind a curtain. Out of his view.
Because if he locates a roll of toilet paper, I will walk into the living room to find this.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Because that's how Rocco rolls.
I mean unrolls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
My chewin so loud
I'm swangin
They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty

Jeanine the dancin machine

Anonymous said...

I have a mini schnauzer and for some unknown reason, he will go into the bathroom trash, remove the brown used roll of toilet paper, bring it into my bedroom and proceed to shred it into 1,000,000 little wet, slimy pieces.

Sneaky devils...