Monday, November 5, 2007

Nap Time

When Rocco isn't getting into trouble, he likes to nap. That's how he rolls.
This weekend he was being very naughty, so I decided to take him for a walk. We went around the park near our home, and he was walking very well for me on his leash. So I decided to continue our walk down the main street of our neighborhood.
Bad idea.
We had a great pace going, and I was admiring the blue autumn sky when Rocco decided to stop right in front of me.
As I was still walking.
I wound up dazed and confused and flat on my back on the sidewalk.
In front of the bank.
That was open.
Rocco took that opportunity to immediately lay down next to me on the sidewalk. Apparently he thought we were napping.
On the sidewalk.
In front of the bank.
On Saturday morning.
My husband found this story HILARIOUS and blog worthy.
I know its blog worthy, but I haven't found the hilarity yet.
Maybe when my bruises heal......

No comments: