Sunday, May 17, 2009

Flower Power

These are my Iris's. The Iris's that my mom gave me, that originally came from my Grandmothers yard.
These are my 3rd generation Iris's.
Photobucket

Here is Rocco posing near my flowers that have JUST started to bloom...
Photobucket

And Rocco satnding uncomfortably close to my flowers...
Photobucket

And Rocco already sniffing out his next bad dog adventure.
Photobucket

Seriously.
Every.single.day he runs over to my Iris's. I can't take my eyes off of him for a second.
I have a bad feeling about this.

2 comments:

jennc - from babysteps said...

but the eyes, they are saying " no mama i not hurt your beautiful iris...see? i just sniff sniff..see? me good boy mama" wink wink!

he is so handsome...and i can see why he makes you nervous when he gets right on top of your flowers!! :)

Unknown said...

He looks beautiful against the flowers! I just the flowers continue to look beautiful as well! :)